Friday, May 22, 2015

Dreaming of My Muse -- or Not

I know it's been ages since I updated this blog. I apologize (even though I have not received any complaints -- except from the voices in my head.) I have been busy:


My Muse is Jeremy Brett's Sherlock Holmes. Or at least I thought he was. A small part of my eBook was based on dreams I had about my Muse. The first sentence is from my Muse directly. I had read the first paragraph in a dream but by the time I went to write it all down I could only remember the first sentence.

A few months ago I dreamt of reading a book and suddenly heard my Muse's voice. It was great to hear the voice after so long, but yet in the dream I was wracked by pain by the voice. It was pain so bad I could not scream. After a while, my Muse said, "No. I can't put her through this." He fell silent.

And stayed silent for months.

I know it was just a dream, but my Muse seems to take dreams seriously. 

Despite the pain, I do hope I hear his voice again someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory