Saturday, April 6, 2013

Need Help Getting Up Early? Get a Pet!

I am not a morning person.  I like to get up about an hour after I'm supposed to -- no matter what time that may be.  I remember for years that I had to get up at 6:23 in the morning.  Why 6:23 specifically?  Because that I figured out that was the latest I could sleep and still have enough time to eat breakfast, use the toilet, dress and catch the bus for school.  Since graduation, I've had to get up at an ungodly time in order to make college classes, begin work or make a doctor's appointment.  I still have nightmares about 6:23 in the blessed AM.

After all of these years, I've only found one sure-fire way to wake up early when you really don't want to -- get a pet.

To learn more about how pets can help you get up early in the morning, please read my article at Helium.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory