Sunday, November 18, 2012

Where Do Dream People Go When We Wake Up?

I recently dreamt about Ozzy Osbourne.  This is perhaps the first time I've ever dreamt about Ozzy.  I managed to become lucid in the dream and asked him what will happen to him when I wake up. 

"Oh, we just disappear," he said as if it was no big deal.

Well it is a big deal for me.  I get to know these personalities and feel more for them than I for real people.  And then they go POOF when I wake up?  Boy, do I feel guilty. 

Of course, going POOF may not be the same thing as dying.  The guy I've dreamt about the most, Peter Gabriel, keeps coming back with the same personality (but different appearances) for more than 25 years. 

Maybe they form a unique neural pathway in the brain which fires sometimes when we sleep.  Perhaps that is their "life." They then die when we die -- or when our brains die, anyway.

If you ever become lucid in a dream, ask the people around you what happens to them when they wake up.  You may get a reaction different than what Ozzy told me. 

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory